COMMITTED TO AFFORDABILITY
- “Price” and “Costs” are two very different things at UT Southern!
- Price at UT Southern is what is charged for tuition, fees and room and board.
- Cost is what is actually paid.
- Completion of the FAFSA is the opening step to determining available scholarships.
- “Costs” will vary depending on your eligibility for State, Federal Financial Aid and Institutional Scholarships.
- The University of Tennessee Southern is free for many to attend and affordable to all that choose to attend.
- Over $10,000,000 in financial aid is awarded annually to Firehawks at UT Southern.
2021-2022 – ESTIMATED BASIC CHARGES
TUITION AND FEES
$10,200 per year
$8,600 per year (Meal plan included)
RESIDENTIAL APARTMENTS & SINGLE ROOMS
$10,000 per year (Meal plan included)
Please Contact Tyler Cox, our Associate Vice Chancellor for Enrollment and Athletics to find out what your “Cost” would be.
UT SOUTHERN NET PRICE CALCULATOR
We are excited that you are exploring how affordable a UT Southern education can be for you, and we hope these tools will help you anticipate college cost and assists in your planning efforts. Our net price calculator asks basic financial questions and gives you an early estimate of the amount of your financial aid that can be awarded to you based on merit, athletic, federal, and state aid. The NPC is a tool that simulates the financial aid process by asking detailed questions related to academics, and financial questions.. It is designed to give students an early indication of the cost to attend UT Southern for an academic year.
- The estimator’s result is based on the information you enter. It provides a good estimate, a starting point, but it is not a guarantee of financial aid.
- If you apply to UT Southern, our Financial Aid staff will work with you on a detailed analysis of your family’s financial situation and circumstances to provide you with an actual financial aid award and final cost.
- We encourage you and your family to connect with Admission and Financial Aid staff if you have questions. We look forward to working with you and your family through each step of the college search.