UTS now offers Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma®)
CeDiploma® are only available for degrees awarded Spring 2022 and forward.
There is a $10.95 charge for this service. You can order your CeDiploma® through MyMocsNet, which has a direct link to CeCredential Trust®, a third party vendor.
Credential Validation Form
An Apostille may neither be required nor necessary. The CeDiploma has legal standing, is non-repudiating, and can be validated here to provide absolute confidence in the credential’s authenticity. Questions should be directed to email@example.com.
For more information, please visit CeCredential Trust.
- More than a paper credential.
- An official, portable, and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma.
- Enhances your resume.
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
NOTE: A CeDiploma may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com