Recent changes in our WiFi Network
We have made some configuration changes to our WiFi at our remote sites; the Maker Lab and East Campus.
- If you are at the Maker Lab, you will need to connect to the Go_Firehawk WiFi.
- There is a UTS Guest Maker Lab WiFi for visitors.
- If you are at the East Campus, you will need to connect to the GoFireHawk WiFi.
- There is a UTS Guest East Campus WiFi there for visitors.
- You will log into the FireHawk WiFi using your UT Southern NetID and Password.
- Guests will need to register for a temporary account when they first connect to the Guest WiFi.
- The GoRedHawks wifi is now GoFireHawks.
- The UTS (formerly MMC) Guest wifi is now UTS Guest.
- Connect to GoFireHawks using your UT Southern NetID (jspart17) and the password associated with it.
UTS Guest will require registration through a guest portal.