Have you heard?
In the next couple of weeks, The University of Tennessee Southern is spreading a wide net across our area of the State to gather input from friends, neighbors, co-workers, fellow citizens. As The University of Tennessee Southern begins this exciting process of envisioning the future of our institution, we would like to hear from you. To that end, we will be holding university-wide “listening sessions” in different places so that we can get your valuable input as we look forward to plan for the next 10 to 20 years of UT Southern! These sessions will be held in four locations, four days in a row. Certainly, choose the one most convenient to you; you do not need to attend the one in your county.
Our goal is to bring the discussion to YOU and to start an important dialogue with all of the different constituents who make up the population that we serve. We would love for you to meet with us, to share your ideas, to get to know us, and then together to plan our future. We hope you can make one of these meetings and bring a friend!
Public Listening Sessions:
- Monday, February 6 @ 5:30 p.m. – Maury County
- W.P. Ridley 4H Center – 850 Lion Parkway, Columbia, Tennessee
- Tuesday, February 7 @ 6:00 p.m. – Lawrence County
- Southern Tennessee Higher Education Center (First Farmers Community Room) – 169 Southern Tennessee Lane, Lawrenceburg, Tennessee
- Wednesday, February 8 @ 2:00 p.m. – Limestone County, Alabama
- Athens-Limestone County Public Library (Community Room) – 603 South Jefferson Street, Athens, Alabama
- Thursday, February 9 @ 5:30 p.m. – Giles County
- First National Bank (Giles Heritage Theatre) – 206 South First Street, Pulaski, Tennessee
To attend the sessions listed above please RSVP by completing the RSVP form below.