Welcome! The Bursar’s office is here to assist you with paying tuition, fees, and other charges. We are also here to help answer questions you may have about your student account.
If you need additional help or have questions, please email email@example.com or contact one of the representatives below!
Hours and Location
8:00 am – 4:30 pm (M-F)
Attention: NEW LOCATION
The Bursars office has moved from the upstairs Business Office. It is now in the office that joins HR and is located second door on the left as you come in the front door.
- Representative: Lydia Ball, desk phone 931-363-9819, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: 1st desk inside the financial aid suite, 1st floor of Colonial Hall (right of the front entrance).
- Representative: Mary Walls, desk phone 931-363-9817, email email@example.com
- Location: inside the HR/Bursar suite, 1st floor of Colonial Hall (left of the front entrance)
You can view account balance information and pay online 24/7 from your CAMS Student Portal. (Payments made through the UTS website do not post immediately)
Spring 2023 Payment Due Dates
UTS Offices are closed on January 2nd. Payments can be made online or through your student portal. UTS Campus will reopen on January 3rd and all payments made in the Bursar’s office, on that day will be considered on time.
- The payment deadline for SP 2023 is January 2, 2023.
- To avoid cancelation of class schedules, balances must be satisfied by the payment deadline. Students who request a payment plan must complete their first full payment by the payment deadline. Students who fail to meet payment requirements will have their semester schedule purged. Students with purged schedules may re-register after schedules are purged, but previous course selection is not guaranteed.
Spring 2023 Payment Plan Info
To set up a payment plan, click here to submit a payment plan request. You must set up your payment plan and make the first payment before the payment deadline for the term. A $45.00 payment plan fee will be applied. The payment plan for Fall term splits the balance for the semester into 3 payments. If you have problems with the payment plan request, contact the bursar’s office.
- Payment #1 due January 2, 2023 by 4:30 pm.
- Payment #2 due February 2, 2023 by 4:30 pm.
- Payment #3 due March 2, 2023 by 4:30 pm.
Ways to Pay
The Bursar Office accepts payments online through your student portal (best practice), in the office, and by check. Our staff is here to assist in receiving payments from scholarships, 529 plans, out of state tuition programs, and more. Continue reading for more information.
Fee Waivers for Tennessee Employee or Employee Spouses/Dependents
Please click here to be redirected to our Fee Discount and Waiver page
In Office Payments
Payments can be made in the Bursar’s office anytime during regular business hours (8:00am – 4:30pm M-F). We accept cash, check, and credit cards in the office.
Online Payments/Student Portal Payments
Log in to your CAMS Student Portal to view your account balance information and complete your payment!
- Log in to your portal (make sure you have the correct term selected)
- On the left side, under the Administrative Services tab click My Ledger. The amount due is the Overall Balance.
- Click the Pay by Credit Card button
- Enter the amount you wish to pay, then confirm your payment details.
Note: if the balance is inside parenthesis, such as ($200.00), and you do not see the pay by credit card button, then the overall total shown is a student refund. More info on student refunds can be found at the bottom of this page.
You can also pay online without logging in. If you know the amount you would like to pay you can click here to pay online! Note: Must enter Student ID number to complete payment. Student ID number example: S0000001234
Mail in Payments
- UT Southern
- ATTN: Bursar Office
- 433 W Madison Street
- Pulaski, TN 38478
Personal Checks/Money Orders
If mailing in a personal check or money order please make the check payable to UT Southern and include the student’s full name or student ID number in the memo line.
Note: Please mail the check so it arrives before the payment deadline for the term.
Funds from a 529 college savings plan are requested by the account holder. Please make sure the payment is requested in time to arrive before the payment deadline for the term. If the payment is being sent directly to UTS, please use the mailing address above.
Scholarship Checks and Third Party Payments
Scholarship checks may be mailed or brought to the office. The scholarship check should be made payable to UT Southern and mailed to the address above. The student’s information should be included either on the check or on any attached documentation with the check. If the scholarship check is made payable to the student’s name, the student must endorse the back of the check when it is presented to the Bursar’s office.
How Scholarships are Applied
The UTS Bursar’s office must follow any instructions sent with the scholarship check and apply the funds in the manor described in the letter. If no instructions are sent with the check, UTS policy is to apply one-half the amount to the current semester and the remaining one-half to the following semester.
For example, a $1000 scholarship check received would have $500 applied to the Fall 2022 semester and $500 applied to the Spring 2023 semester if no instructions were provided.
Out of State Tuition Plans/PACT Programs/Employer Tuition Programs
If you or your student participates in a tuition program that requires UTS to send an invoice to the organization, please let us know as soon as possible to allow time for processing. Processing time differs across the board, but it can take between 2-4 weeks for payment to be sent to UTS. In some cases, we may ask that the student pay their balance up front, and then the student can be reimbursed after UTS receives payment from the organization.