COMMITTED TO AFFORDABILITY
- “Price” and “Costs” are two very different things at UT Southern!
- UT Southern’s price is tuition, fees, room, and board.
- Cost is what is actually paid.
- Completion of the FAFSA is the opening step to determining available scholarships.
- “Costs” will vary depending on your eligibility for State, Federal Financial Aid and Institutional Scholarships.
- The University of Tennessee Southern is free for many to attend and affordable to all that choose to attend.
2022-2023 – ESTIMATED BASIC CHARGES
TUITION AND FEES
$10,200 per year
$8,600 per year (Meal plan included)
RESIDENTIAL APARTMENTS & SINGLE ROOMS
$10,000 per year (Meal plan included)
Don’t hesitate to contact Alyssa Spann, our Director of Admissions, to determine your “Cost.”
UT SOUTHERN NET PRICE CALCULATOR
We are excited that you are exploring how affordable a UT Southern education can be for you, and we hope these tools will help you anticipate college cost and assists in your planning efforts. Our net price calculator asks basic financial questions and gives you an early estimate of the amount of financial aid that can be awarded to you based on merit, athletic, federal, and state aid. The NPC is a tool that simulates the financial assistance process by asking detailed questions related to academics and financial questions. It is designed to give students an early indication of the cost of attending UT Southern for an academic year.
- The estimator’s result is based on the information you enter. It provides a reasonable estimate and starting point but does not guarantee financial aid.
- If you apply to UT Southern, our Financial Aid staff will work with you on a detailed analysis of your family’s financial situation and circumstances to provide an actual award of financial assistance and final cost.
- We encourage you and your family to ask the Admission and Financial Aid staff questions. We look forward to working with you and your family through each step of the college search.