UT Southern Press Information Release Form
Click here to download.
Marketing – High-Quality Logos
*The names, nicknames, trademarks, logos, etc. (marks) of the University of Tennessee Southern are the property of the University of Tennessee and may not be used without permission. These marks may only be used for official university business. All other use is prohibited. Please contact Abby Carter Stanton, Director of Marketing & Communications, at 919-777-4809, email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
UT Southern Colors
- Orange – Pantone 151, RGB=255-130-0, Hex/HTML=FF8200, CMYK=0-50-100-0
- Black – Pantone Black C, RGB=0-0-0, Hex/HTML=00000, CMYK=0-0-0-100
- Gray – Pantone Cool Gray 11, RGB=88-89-91, CMYK=0-0-0-80, Hex/HTML=58595B
- White – Pantone NA, RGB=255-255-255, CMYK=0-0-0-0, Hex/HTML=00000
UT Southern Accent Colors
The primary UT Southern (UTSo) colors are used to define the brand personality while the accent colors are used to enhance but never dominate the Southern palette. Tints are acceptable on all colors.
- UTSo Red – Pantone 185, RGB=228-0-43, CMYK=0-100-89-0, Hex/HTML=e4002B
- UTSo Light Gray – Pantone 420, RGB=199-201-199, CMYK=18-13-10-0, Hex/HTML=c7c9c7
PNG files are pixel based and should be used for web purposes, digital documents, or where a file with a transparent background is needed.
PDF files are vector based and are preferable for print and digital documents and promotional item orders.
EPS files are vector based and are preferable for print and digital documents, promotional item orders, or where a file with a transparent background is needed within a design. An eps file will maintain its integrity and image quality when scaled up or down, regardless of size.
Primary Stacked Center | Download
Primary Horizontal | Download
Downloadable HIgh-Quality Event Photos
By selecting this button you will be directed to a site containing pictures, free for download. This service is offered free to you from The University of Tennessee Southern.