Service Learning is a course-based teaching methodology that helps students learn and develop through active engagement in organized service experiences combined with structured time for reflection, fostering academic learning, personal growth, and civic responsibility.
Resources for Faculty
- Service-Learning Faculty Information Sheet
- Faculty Service Learning Mini-Grant Application
- Faculty Service-Learning Handbook
- Service-Learning Student Pre-Survey
- Service-Learning Student Post-Survey
- Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism & Service Learning
- Gulf-South Summit Service Learning Conference at Belmont University
- National Service-Learning Clearinghouse
- Cooperation for National and Community Service
For more information regarding Service Learning, please contact the Faculty Service Learning Liaison, Brant Harwell, at email@example.com.