Welcome to the Registrar’s Office!
The Registrar’s Office offers a wide range of services designed to support your education and fulfill the University’s academic mission. We serve the entire scholarly community, including students, faculty, staff, administration, alumni, government and accrediting agencies, and others outside the University.
In everything we do, we maintain the privacy of your academic records. Our goal is to provide exceptional service to each person we serve.
Location and Hours
Second Floor of Colonial Hall
433 West Madison St.
Pulaski, TN 38478
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Transcripts must be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Order updates are available via mobile text message and by email. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.
Transcripts can be sent electronically (electronic exchange or email) or by mail. Prices vary by delivery method.
*Other methods of transcript ordering (phone, email, fax, etc.) are not accepted.
Your signed consent is required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can approve instantly online or return via fax, mail, or as a scanned email attachment.
To obtain Veteran/Military student transcripts, click here.
– Change of Major (Requires UT Southern NetID)
– Course Substitution Request Form
– Directed Study Form
– Drop/Add Form
– Experiential Credit Form
– FERPA Release
– FERPA Release (Dual Enrollment)
– Grade Change Request Form
– Incomplete Request Form
– Intent to Graduate Form (Requires UT Southern NetID)
– Internship Request Form
– Name Change Request Form
– Overload Request Form
– Petition for Exception to Academic Policy-Faculty
– Petition for Exception to Academic Policy- Student
– Pre-requisite Override Form
– Registration Form
– Transfer Credit Request Form
– Withdrawal Form
D.W. Johnston School of Business
Grace G. Grissom School of Education
- Elementary Education
- Special Education K-8
- Special Education 6-12
- Human Performance and Physical Education: PE w/ Licensure
- Human Performance and Physical Education: Exercise Science
Victoria and Thomas Martin School of Arts and Humanities
- English Literature Concentration
- English TESOL Concentration
- English Writing and Language Concentration
- English Licensure Grades 6-12 concentration
- Fine Arts (Art)
- Fine Arts (Dramatic Arts)
- Fine Arts (Music)
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Religion and Philosophy
School of Mathematics and Sciences
- Biology, General Biology Concentration
- Biology, Biomedical Sciences and Biotechnology Concentration
- Biology, Wildlife Biology and Ecology Concentration
- Biology Licensure in Grades 6-12 Concentration
- Chemistry, General Chemistry Concentration
- Chemistry, Biochemistry Concentration
- Chemistry, Forensics Concentration
- Computer Information Systems, Application Development and Support Concentration
- Computer Information Systems, Database Management Concentration
- Computer Information Systems, Networking and Information Assurance Concentration
- Mathematics Licensure Grades 6-10 and/or 6-12
Jeanette M. Travis School of Nursing and Health Sciences
School of Social Science
- Behavioral Sciences Human Services and Counseling Concentration
- Behavioral Sciences Psychology Concentration
- Criminal Justice
- Homeland Security
- History with Licensure in Grades 6-12 Concentration
National Center for Educational Statistics Classification of Instructional Programs
– Transfer Evaluations
– Transcript Requests
– Enrollment Verifications
– Graduation Reviews
The University protects the privacy of all students, including those enrolled in distance education, in alignment with the Family and Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). Directory information is considered public unless the student requests in writing to the Registrar that all or part of such information not be published. Directory information includes name, dates of attendance, major field of study, degrees, awards, and participation in recognized activities, organizations, and sports (including weight and height). A student’s UTS email address is also available to all members of the UTS community.
All students should provide a password to the Registrar’s Office for themselves and anyone they grant access to so that we may verify their identity over the phone. Passwords for students and additional individuals may be assigned by completing one of the below forms and returning the form to the Registrar’s Office.
State-Recognized Partnership Agreements
PRIMARY PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENTS
MEMORANDUMS OF UNDERSTANDING (“MOU”)
The following documents represent all schools who have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (“MOU”) with The University of Tennessee Southern, formerly Martin Methodist College, confirming each as an Educator Preparation Provider/Local Education Agency State-Recognized Partnership Agreement.
- MOU | UTS (formerly MMC) & Bedford County Schools
- MOU | UTS (formerly MMC) & Fayetteville City Schools
- MOU | UTS (formerly MMC) & Franklin County Schools
- MOU | UTS (formerly MMC) & Lawrence County Schools
- MOU | UTS (formerly MMC) & Lincoln County Schools
- MOU | UTS (formerly MMC) & Marshall County Schools
- MOU | UTS (formerly MMC) & Maury County Schools
- MOU | UTS (formerly MMC) & Moore County Schools
- MOU | UTS (formerly MMC) & Wayne County Schools
- MOU | UTS (formerly MMC) & Williamson County Schools
For further information, please contact:
Daniel McMasters, Ed.D.
Professor, Grace Grissom School of Education
Phone: 931-363-9857 Ext: 334