At The University of Tennessee Southern Campus Clinic, we know that you don’t have time to be sick. That is why it is our mission to provide high quality, affordable health care to UT Southern with an emphasis on prevention and health promotion. Independently and in collaboration with health care professionals and other individuals, our Nurse Practitioners provide a full range of primary care services. Please see below for a partial list of services.
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:30a.m. – 4:15p.m.
Address: 625 West Madison St, Pulaski, TN 38478
Phone: #3338 or 931.424.7338 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Clinic Information
Appointments & COVID-19 Update
We offer the COVID-19 vaccine at our campus clinic. Call #3338 or 931.424.7338 or Email: email@example.com to make an appointment. Questions about the COVID-19 vaccine? We have answers. Visit OurShotforGiles.com and email us to talk to a certified nurse practitioner.
Please continue to contact us through the firstname.lastname@example.org email. We will be able to set up a virtual visit if appropriate. You will need WIFI and a web camera. We can have a virtual discussion that is private and HIPPA compliant and will not be recorded. This can be utilized for many situations, including a need for refills. If you are on blood pressure medication, it is helpful if you obtain a home BP monitor for tracking. This will decrease the need to come to campus if that is a hindrance.
ALL VISITS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Masks Required for In-Person Visits
Phone: #3338 or 931.424.7338
FREE, FREE, FREE!
Clinic visits are FREE to all UT Southern students, faculty, staff, and faculty and staff dependents.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests such as lab work and x-rays.
- Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, infections, and injuries.
- Prescribing medications and other treatments.
- Managing patients’ overall care.
- Counseling on health promotion, disease prevention, and other concerns.
- Educating patients on disease prevention and positive health and lifestyle choices.
- Diagnosis and management of high blood pressure
- Diagnosis and management of diabetes
- Referrals to specialty care as appropriate
- Annual physicals
- Sports physicals
- Women’s health
- Colds, flu
- Sore throat
- Minor burns, cuts and abrasions
- Pink eye, conjunctivitis
- Ear aches
- Stomach viruses
- Abdominal pain with referral to physician as appropriate
- Strains, sprains
- Bladder infections
- Skin problems
- Patient education with all visits
- Birth control
- Allergy shots
- Influenza vaccinations
- Rapid test for strep
- Blood sugar
- Pregnancy test
On-Site Counseling Service
All appointments can be requested by phone or email.
You must wear a mask during your visit.
Cost for Counseling Office Visits
- No cost to UT Southern Students & Employees
Phone: Desiree L. Stone, 931-424-7338