We know you don’t have time to be sick at The University of Tennessee Southern Campus Clinic. Our mission is to provide high-quality, affordable health care to UT Southern, emphasizing prevention and health promotion. Independently and in collaboration with health care professionals and other individuals, our Nurse Practitioners provide a full range of primary care services, including Counseling.
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Address: 625 West Madison St, Pulaski, TN 38478
Counseling Phone: Text 844-986-6946
Phone: #3338 or 931.424.7338 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL VISITS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
To make an appointment, call 931-424-7338 or email email@example.com.
If needed, we can schedule a virtual visit if appropriate. You will need WiFi and a web camera. A virtual visit can be utilized for many situations, including a need for refills.* Virtual appointments are private and HIPPA compliant and will not be recorded.
*If you are on blood pressure medication, obtaining a home BP monitor for tracking is helpful, decreasing the need to come to campus if that is a hindrance.
Masks Required for In-Person Visits
Phone: #3338 or 931.424.7338
Clinic visits are FREE to all UT Southern students, faculty, staff, and faculty and staff dependents.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests such as lab work and X-rays.
- Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, infections, and injuries.
- Prescribing medications and other treatments.
- Managing patients’ overall care.
- Counseling on health promotion, disease prevention, and other concerns.
- Educating patients on disease prevention, positive health, and lifestyle choices.
- Diagnosis and management of high blood pressure
- Diagnosis and management of diabetes
- Referrals to specialty care as appropriate
- Annual physicals
- Sports physicals
- Women’s Health
- Colds, flu
- Sore throat
- Minor burns, cuts, and abrasions
- Pink eye, conjunctivitis
- Ear aches
- Stomach viruses
- Abdominal pain with referral to a physician as appropriate
- Strains, sprains
- Bladder infections
- Skin problems
- Patient education with all visits
- Birth control
- Allergy shots
- Influenza vaccinations
- COVID-19 vaccinations
- Rapid test for strep
- Blood sugar
- Pregnancy test
Mental Health Support & Counseling
Free, professional counseling services are available to all currently enrolled UT Southern students. Our Campus Counselor, Desiree Stone, meets with students to respond to crises, build skills, and listen.
To schedule an appointment with Desiree, text 844-986-6946 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secure, virtual counseling is available. In-person counseling is subject to current UT System mask and distancing policies.
You are not alone.
If you or someone you know is in crisis, call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline by dialing 988.