- Registration Form-A
- Medical Information & Medical Treatment Release & Authorization Form-B
- Authorization for Self-Administration of Prescription Medication Form-B-1
- Authorization for Dispensation of Over-the-Counter Medication Form-B-2
- TN Law on Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Child Sexual Abuse Acknowledgement Form-C
- Standards of Conduct for Covered Adults Form-D
- Release, Hold Harmless and Indemnification Agreement Form-E
- Third Party License for Use of University Property for Program Involving Minors Form-E-1
The University of Tennessee Southern, strives to ensure a safe and productive environment exists for our entire campus community. The university offers a variety of programs each year that are structured for minors on our campus. This provides our university the opportunity to both share the experiences of a camp or program with minors and introduces them to UT Southern.
The Programs for Minors relies on every department to ensure compliance requirements are addressed when preparing to host events involving minors. Whether you are a coach, counselor, volunteer, or external agency hosting minors on campus, everyone has the responsibility to protect minors who interact with the UT Southern community.
Established in 2014, the University of Tennessee System Safety Policy SA0575 outlines the requirements that must be met for all university-sponsored events. The information on this website is a guide to assist you in maintaining compliance with your camp or program.
If you have any questions regarding events involving minors, please contact the Programs for Minors Designated Official at 931-363-9882 Ext. 3882 or firstname.lastname@example.org.