- UT System-Wide Policy SA0575-Programs for Minors
- UT Southern Programs for Minors Policy; 4875-0582-4015
- Registration Form-A
- Medical Information & Medical Treatment Release & Authorization Form-B
- Authorization for Self-Administration of Prescription Medication Form-B-1
- Authorization for Dispensation of Over-the-Counter Medication Form-B-2
- TN Law on Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Child Sexual Abuse Acknowledgement Form-C
- Standards of Conduct for Covered Adults Form-D
- Release, Hold Harmless and Indemnification Agreement Form-E
- Third Party License for Use of University Property for Program Involving Minors Form-E
The University of Tennessee Southern strives to ensure a safe and productive environment for our entire campus community. The university offers a variety of programs each year that are structured for minors on our campus. These programs allow our university to share the experiences of a camp or program with minors and introduce them to UT Southern.
The Programs for Minors relies on every department to address compliance requirements when preparing to host events involving minors. Whether you are a coach, counselor, volunteer, or external agency hosting minors on campus, everyone is responsible for protecting minors who interact with the UT Southern community.
Established in 2014, the University of Tennessee System Safety Policy SA0575 outlines the requirements that must be met for all university-sponsored events. The information on this website is a guide to assist you in maintaining compliance with your camp or program.
If you have any questions regarding events involving minors, please contact the Programs for Minors Designated Official at 931-424-2055 or email@example.com.