Have any questions about your personal financial aid situation? Don’t hesitate to contact us by phone at 931-363-9821 or by email at email@example.com.
Who to Contact to Obtain Financial Aid Information
- Emma Hlubb – Director
- 931-424-7366 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suzanne Hillhouse – Financial Aid Advisor
- 931-363-9831 – email@example.com
- Liz Welch – Financial Aid Advisor
- 931-424-7370 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anita Beecham – Financial Aid Counselor
- 931-363-9821 – email@example.com
- Dana Bussell – Financial Aid Counselor
- 931-424-2075 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid
Important Links & Forms (Financial Aid)
- Complete FAFSA online (use UT Southern code 003504)
- Need Help Completing FAFSA? (“7 Easy Steps to the FAFSA”)
- FAFSA Link
- Apply for an FSA User ID
- Directions to Complete Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note
- Apply for Federal Direct Student Loans
- Parent Non-Filing and Request Tax Transcripts (IRS link 4506-T form)
- UTSouthern Net Price Calculator
- NSLDS-Access your Student Loans
- Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation
- Loan Repayment Information
- Federal Loan Entrance Counseling
- Federal Loan Exit Counseling
- Consortium Agreement
- IRS Tax Transcript Request
- Student Complaint Policy
- Re-admission Form
- Edfinancial Loan and Default Management Information
- Verification of Parent Marital Status
- Verification of Student Marital Status
- Dependency Override Request
- 2021-2022 Verification Worksheet
- Non Filing Statement
- Parent PLUS Loan Request Form
- Release of Information Form – FERPA
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
Families that File a Tax Extension
- You must submit IRS form 4868 or IRS approval to extend beyond October 15 deadline.
- W-2 for each source of employment income.
- Signed statement by a self-employed individual certifying amount of AGI & U.S. income tax paid.
- Once the taxes are filed, UT Southern requires the tax transcripts or IRS Data Retrieval Tool be submitted.
- UTExtension 4-H Scholarships September 1, 2021 deadline. Click here to view application.